Health Professionals Information
Adult Social Work
Details of Service
The Social Work Department work in many areas of Djerriwarrah Health Services.
Social Workers support patients, carers and family members in many areas:
- Navigating the health system
- Financial concerns
- Powers of Attorney
- Medical Treatment Decision Making
- My Aged Care
- Grief and Loss
There are specific programs run through Djerriwarrh Health Services. These include:
- Men's Behaviour Change
- Financial Counselling
- Palliative Care
- Antenatal Services
- Alcohol and Other Drugs (AOD)
Social Work services are also on offer within our Rehabilitation Service.
Triage of Referrals
Triage will occur based on the clinical information provided on the referral.
Current Session Times and Locations
- Melton Health and Community Services (Yellow Building)
- Melton Health and Community Services (Green Building)
- Bacchus Marsh Community Health Centre
- Caroline Springs Community Health Centre
Hours of Operation:
- Monday to Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm
Referrals and Further Information
For Further information, please call the Referral and Appointment Service on 03 9747 7609.
Referrals can be accepted by fax (03 9746 0668) or via Connecting Care.
Referrals for the Men's Behaviour Change and Alcohol and Other Drugs programs must provide information.