Health Professionals Information
Community Exercise Physiology
Details of Service
The Community Exercise Physiologist will assist patients in developing exercise programs to promote health and wellbeing. This is done through one to one individualized assessments and programs or group based exercise programs within the community.
Exercise Physiology services are also on offer within our Rehabilitation Service.
Triage of Referrals
Triage will occur based on the clinical information provided on the referral. It is therefore important to ensure all information is provided.
Current Session Times and Locations
- Caroline Springs Community Health Centre
- Melton Health and Community Services (Yellow Building)
Hours of Operation:
- Monday to Friday 9am - 4:30pm
- NDIS services are available.
- My Aged Care referrals will be required for those over the age of 65 years.
- Those requiring rehabilitation based services may be referred to the Rehabilitation Services.