With over 90,306 total confirmed cases globally Djerriwarrh Health Services, along with other health services throughout Victoria, has been preparing for potential new cases of novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
Simple ways to prevent spread of COVID-19:
- COVER your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze
- Put your used tissue in the rubbish BIN
- If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve or elbow, NOT YOUR HANDS
- WASH your hands with soap and running water.
- Dry your hands thoroughly with a disposable paper towel or hand dryer.
The Victorian Government is recommending that people who have travelled to China, Iran, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Singapore, South Korea or Thailand and become unwell seek medical advice and be tested for coronavirus. Call ahead before arriving at your GP or Health Service.
For more information: