The Finance Department is responsible for the financial management of Djerriwarrh Health Services and includes the functions of :
· Legislative financial reporting incl Annual Reports, Annual Budget preparation and other external reporting requirements
· Financial support to the business including training and advice
· Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Treasury and Asset Accounting
· Taxation lodgement including PAYG, BAS, FBT
· Management of all contracts relating to the procurement of goods and services
· Preparation and management of all contracts, agreements and tenders
· Processing of payroll and related payroll functions (leave, superannuation)
The Human Resources Department oversees all human resources functions for Djerriwarrh Health Services. The Human Resources team also includes Workcover management and coordination of Volunteers.
Specific responsibilities for the Human Resources team include:
· Workforce Planning
· Industrial Relations
· Managing Performance/Misconduct
· Training & Development programs
· Job Design, Analysis and Evaluation
· Recruitment, Selection and Appointment
· Induction and Probation
· Performance Planning and Review
· Reporting and Policy Development
· Work Experience Placements
Information & Technology
The IT department is responsible for establishing, monitoring and maintaining information technology systems and services. IT ensure that staff have the capability to access their required information for the benefit of patients/clients/residents and for the administration of Djerriwarrh Health Services. IT also monitors the operational requirements, researches strategies and technology solutions for the organisation.
Engineering is responsible a range of repairs, maintenance and services across all campuses.
· Reactive repairs and preventative maintenance to all assets and infrastructure
· Remove of waste streams including Clinical/General/Sanitary and Recyclable
· Procurement, management and maintenance of all fleet vehicles
· Environment and sustainability reporting and quality projects
· Biomedical advice and coordination of maintenance and repairs
· Reticulation of medical gasses
· Project management of minor capital works and service coordination of major infrastructure projects
· Contractor induction for all services
The Engineering team incorporates in house trades of Electricians, Plumbers, Bricklayers, Landscapers, Fitters and Handymen to facilitate the greatest degree of works in house.
Food service department at Djerriwarrh Health is a fresh cook facility. Home style food is cooked daily with fresh ingredients. Each patient and resident will be offered, or have access to, food of good quality that they can enjoy. Food provided will meet their nutritional needs and their cultural requirements. Food will be offered to clients in a way that is appropriate to their physical capabilities and level of independence.
Environmental Services provides comprehensive cleaning of Djerriwarrh Health Services.
We have consistently obtained very high scores in our External Cleaning Audits.
The Clerical Services Department provides Clerical and Administrative Support to all departments within the Organisation, and includes Ward Clerks, Reception/Administration and Referral and Appointment Services Staff. Clerical staff are the first point of contact for both patients and visitors, both in person and over the telephone.